Of course, there is exactly no common figure for all. There are AppsGeyser users, who earn on their applications $100-200 per month. And there are those who earn the same money per week. Our top publishers get revenue from all their applications created in AppsGeyser, up to $6000 per month!
But we can still give a benchmark for the success of your applications — this is the number of installations per day.
According to AppsGeyser statistics, a good app created in AppsGeyser is installed by about 100 users per day, the best apps are installed by 1000 per day.
Let's try to calculate (we warn: this data is very averaged and given as an example of calculations).
So, take the average data:
- Each installation of the app gives 8 usages (startings and openings the app on the device)
- Each use of the app gives 1 impression of a full-screen banner (the same as an interstitial ad, (fs)) and 10 impressions of a small banner (sm).
- In total, each installation of the application brings (see above CPM data for countries), for example, in India:
(8х1х(1,47$/1000) + 8х10х(0,09$/1000)) / 2 = 0,00948$)
Thus, the app with 100 installations per day will bring $2.5 per day ($75 per month), with 1000 installations — $25 ($750 per month).
Again, this is a very approximate calculation, because the figures may vary several times in both directions. Remember that apps with users in the US bring an order of magnitude greater income than, for example, in India.
- How to monetize my AppsGeyser app?
- How to calculate the income from the apps?
- Where can I see my earnings on AdMob?
- Where can I see my earnings on MoPub?
- How to earn $900 per month from Appsgeyser platform