Only on Google Play Store, you can monetize your app made in AppsGeyser
Please pay attention: you cannot monetize your AppsGeyser app published in Amazon Appstore, Aptoide, SlideMe, GetJar and others app stores.
1. All Android phones come pre-installed with Google Play that's why consumers have instant access to Google Play apps. 95% Android app installations come from Google Play.
2. One of the largest and biggest app stores and the most popular store for Android apps and games to date.
3. Helps you distribute your Android applications to users around the world.
4. A suite of developer tools that let you analyze installations and identify market trends.
5. Robust and secure platform! No viruses and malicious software malware threats.
6. Easy app submission process.
Are there any disadvantages?
Unfortunately, yes. First of all, it’s the big scope of competition. Learn what to do so your app won't be lost in rankings. And second, there is a one-time $25 registration fee. You need to pay it once and after you can publish unlimited apps.