In order to have your in-app ads disabling live and running, you need to set up a managed product in your Google Play Developer console. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Developer console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Choose your app from the list.
- Go through “Store presence” - “In-app products” - “Managed products” in the left navigation menu
- Tap “CREATE MANAGED PRODUCT” button.
- IMPORTANT! Place disable_ads as Product ID. It is mandatory to use this exact ID so your app could correctly deal with this purchase.
- Set Status to "ACTIVE".
- Fill the “Managed product details” and “Pricing” sections.
- Tap “SAVE” button.