We recommend updating your apps at least once a month and whenever you receive critical update information from us or see a timer message in your Dashboard.
Save your time! Request Google Play update by AppsGeyser professional - Update your App
Please follow the steps to update your publication.
- Log in to your Dashboard, pick the app you need to update in the list at the top of the screen and go to Download section. Click "rebuild and download new .aab" and updated AAB will be downloaded:
Learn more: Download your AppsGeyser App.
- Go to your Google Play developer console, select an app and сlick "Production" button in Release tab:
- Click "Create new release":
- Click "Upload" and choose AAB (please make sure it's the one obtained in the Step 1):
- When you see it's uploaded enter your release notes or copy it from previous release:
- Click the "Save as draft", "Next", and "Save" buttons located in the bottom right corner of the page to confirm the upload of your app. Afterward, you will be prompted to go to Publishing overview.
- If there are any required modifications to be made within the App Content section or your Store Listing in the Developer Console, go ahead and make those changes to send all of them for review along with the new AAB. If you don't need to change anything, skip this step.
More information on completing each section:
Complete App Access section
Complete Ads section
Complete Content Rating section
Complete Target Audience and Content section
Complete News Apps section
Complete COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Status Apps section
Complete Data Safety section
Complete Government Apps section
Select an app category and provide contact details
Set up your store listing
- Once you're sure you've made all necessary changes, in the Publishing overview send your changes for review.
Your app update is now pending review and will soon be live on Google Play. This ensures that your app remains up to date and compliant with the latest guidelines. If you have a banner with a timer for app updates displayed in your AppsGeyser Dashboard, please repeat these steps for all the published apps mentioned on the banner.
If you have any questions or require additional support, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team. We are here to help you throughout the update process and ensure a smooth experience for your app users.