AppsGeyser is a free-to-use app creator. It's simple to make Android apps with AppsGeyser:
1. Open the list of free app templates.
2. Choose the app template for your idea.
3. Follow a step-by-step guide on the template page. Fill all the required forms with texts, images, links, files.
4. Name your app.
5. Upload the icon for the app.
6. Sign up to AppsGeyser. After making your first app, you will be redirected to the registration page.
7. Navigate through the Dashboard. There you can download your app, edit the app and settings, see app analytics, join the Monetization program, prepare your app for the publication.
- How to Create Android App in Less than 1 Hour: Your Ultimate Guide
- App Monetization Lifehacks: Everything you wanted to know about the revenue from apps with AppsGeyser