- Open Facebook Audience Network website and click Monetize now.
- If you have Facebook Account, log in. If you don’t have a Facebook account, create it by providing details.
- Click Get Started.
- Fill in the form with the contact information for your business account.
Please note that if you just registered your Facebook account, then it would be too new to create a business account right away, you should wait for at least an hour to set it up.
- Enter the name of the app you want to start monetizing.
- After that you will be redirected to a page where you can set up your ads. Add Android property to your app.
- Enter Google Play link to your app and after it's found click Submit.
- Create your first placement (we recommend choosing Interstitial).
- Enter the text "Fullscreen ads can be shown shortly after app opening" into the required field below the ad format options and click Create Placement.
- Click Add placement ID and copy Interstitial Placement ID, then go to Monetize section of AppsGeyser Dashboard and paste it in Your interstitial banner ID field.
- Add payment information. Click Add payment account and follow the instructions.
- Go to Properties in the Integration section of the menu.
- Select your app.
- Click First Android app Ad Space.
- Click +Create Placement.
- Enter the name of your Small Banner placement, pick Banner and click Create Placement.
- Click Copy ID and paste it in Monetize section of AppsGeyser Dashboard as Your small banner ID.
- Go to Business Settings and then Business Info.
- Copy your Business Manager ID and paste it to Monetize section of AppsGeyser Dashboard.
Click SAVE CHANGES.