To earn money with your app you need to publish it on Google Play. Until you do it people won't be able to install it easily on their phones.
We are here to help you publish your app and find your audience.
Step 1: Create Google Play Developer Account
- Visit the Google Play Developer Console signup page
- Pay $25 registration fee
- Fill in your account details
- Verify your identity
Step 2: Create Your App
- Click 'Create app' button to start submitting your app to Google Play:
- Enter your app details:
- Accept all Declarations:
- Click 'Create app' button:
Step 3: Set up your app
- Skip testing and click 'View tasks' in Set up your app section:
- You'll need to complete these tasks:
- Complete App access section, click 'Save' and go back to Dashboard:
❗️ Important ❗️
If your app is based on Messenger template, please use the instructions here to complete this section.
If your app is based on Video Calls template, please use the instructions here to complete this section.
- Complete Ads section, click 'Save' and go back to Dashboard:
- Complete Content rating section. First, click 'Start questionnaire' button:
Enter your email and choose your app category, then click 'Next':
Answer all questions:
Click 'Save', 'Next', then check the summary, click 'Submit' and go back to Dashboard
- Complete Target audience and content section. Your app's target audience must be 13+
Click 'Next' and complete Store presence section:
Click 'Next'. Check the summary and click 'Save', then go back to Dashboard
- Complete News apps section, click 'Save' and go back to Dashboard:
Please note that if you choose Yes, the you would have to provide information to help Google Play verify your credentials as a news publisher and explain how you source the news content that is shown in your app, please check Google Play policy
- Complete COVID-19 contact tracing and status apps section by selecting My app is not a publicly available COVID-19 contact tracing or status app option, then go back to Dashboard:
- Complete Data safety section. First, click 'Import from CSV' at the top right of the page:
- Then upload CSV file.
If your app is Messenger or Video Calls - download it here.
In other cases download the file here.
- Click 'Next' at the bottom of the page 4 times to confirm all the information that was uploaded in CSV, then (important!) click 'Save draft' at the bottom right of the Preview page
- Сlick 'Start' under Data safety:
- Click 'Next' at the bottom of the page 4 times, then click 'Save':
After that Click 'Dashboard' at the sidebar
- Complete Select an app category and provide contact details section and click 'Save':
Then click 'Dashboard' at the sidebar:
- In Set up your store listing section enter your short description, full description, upload your icon, feature graphic and screenshots:
Click 'Save' and then click 'Dashboard' at the sidebar
Step 4: Upload Your APK
- Scroll down to Publish your app on Google Play section:
- Click 'View tasks' in Publish your app on Google Play section and complete Select countries and regions task:
Click 'Add countries / regions' button:
Add countries / regions to Production and click 'Add countries / regions' button:
- Click 'Create new release' button:
- Click 'Continue' in App signing by Google Play:
- Click 'Upload' button and Upload your APK file:
You will see that your file was uploaded:
- Change Release notes:
- Click 'Save':
- Click 'Review release':
- Click 'Start rollout to Production':
- Click 'Rollout':
There you go, now your app is under review.
Remember, that it may take several days until the App is available on Google Play