You might've got an email from Google Play with the following issue:
Even if you didn't, you need to make changes in your console to avoid app removal.
Below is the simple instruction, please follow the steps to maintain your publication.
- Go to your Google Play developer console, select an app and сlick App content button in Policy tab:
- Click Manage in App access section:
- Select All or some functionality is restricted and click Add new instruction:
- Fill in the form with the following information:
Name: Video Calls Authentication
Username/phone number: See the instructions
Password: See the instructions
Any other Instructions:
Follow this link to get demo-account:
(step-by-step guide is there)
- Click Save:
- Go to the list of all your apps, find the one you just updated and make sure there's In review update status seen:
If you don't see it, go to Dashboard -> Publishing overview and send the app to review. Then check update status once again.
Your update is under review, soon it's going to be live on Google Play, so you don't need to worry about app suspension.