Starting August 22, 2022 all new apps and app updates require a completed Data safety form. You can no longer publish a new app or app update if your Data safety form is incomplete or has unaddressed issues.
We prepared ready-to-use CSV files for all templates so you don't need to complete the section yourself.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Download Data Safety form import .csv file here.
- Go to your Play Console and select the app. Scroll the sidebar all the way down and click App Content:
- Click Start under Data Safety section:
- Click Import from CSV at the top right of the page:
- Upload the file from step 1 and click Import:
- Click Next at the bottom of the page 4 times to confirm all the information that was uploaded in CSV, then click Save:
There you go, now your app is under review with completed Data Safety section.