Google Play recently announced that Developers will soon be required to tell about their apps' privacy and security practices by completing a form in Play Console. Starting February, this information will be shown on your store listing to help Google Play users understand how you collect and share user data before they download your app.
By April 2022, all developers must declare how they collect and handle user data for the apps they publish on Google Play, and provide details about how they protect this data through security practices like encryption. This includes data collected and handled through any third party libraries or SDKs used in their apps.
We prepared ready-to-use CSV files for all templates so you don't need to complete the section yourself. Please follow the instructions below:
- Download the file here.
- Go to your Play Console and select the app. Scroll the sidebar all the way down and click App Content:
- Click Start under Data Safety section:
- Click Import from CSV at the top right of the page:
- Upload the file and click Import:
- Click Next at the bottom of the page 4 times to confirm all the information that was uploaded in CSV, then click Save:
There you go, now your app is under review with completed Data Safety section.