To create Store with Shopify app you must have active Shopify store created on shopify.com
You will need to insert Shop domain and API KEY into creation form
Shop domain field:
API KEY field:
This guide will help you fill these fields with proper values
- Go to your Shopify Admin Panel
- Click Settings button in the bottom left corner:
- Click Domains button in the left menu:
- Copy your Store's Domain URL into Shop domain field on app Creation form.
- Click Apps and sales channels button in the left menu:
- Click Develop apps for your store button:
- Click Allow custom app development buttons on 2 next screens:
- Click Create an app button:
- Enter any App name and click Create app button:
- Created app will be listed on the Apps and sales channels screen. Click on your created app:
- Click on API credentials tab:
- Click on Configure Storefront API scopes button:
- Select ALL checkboxes in the Storefront API access scopes section:
- Click Save button:
- Click Install app button:
- Copy Storefront API access token to API KEY field on Creation form on AppsGeyser.
- All done! Continue with your Store with Shopify app customization.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.