Google Play now requires every app using VPN to declare a reason for the usage. If you have a VPN app from Appsgeyser currently on Google Play or trying to publish a new app, follow this step-by-step guide to fill in the declaration form.
- Go to Google Play Console, open your app > app content > Sensitive permissions and APIs > VPN service
- Fill in the form with exact values stated here:
- Is providing a VPN the core functionality of your application? Yes
- Video instructions: https://youtu.be/Y9jPNzZKg3I
- Does your VPN service collect personal and sensitive data? No
- Does your application redirect or manipulate user traffic from other apps on a device for monetization purposes? No
- Submit the form and wait for a review.
- If you have any issues after submitting the form as stated here, create a support ticket with details.
Fill in the form like this: