Creating a Google Play Developer account is an essential step for anyone looking to publish and distribute their Android applications on the Google Play Store. This guide will walk you through the process, providing step-by-step instructions to ensure a smooth and successful account setup. Save your time! Request app publishing on our Google Play account - Publish your App.
Video guide on creating a Google Play Developer account:
Step-by-step guide to creating Google Play Developer account:
- Log in to your Google account and go to Play Console
- Click Get started under account type for Yourself:
- In About you section first describe Your Play Console and Android experience:
- Choose the appropriate option under Other Google accounts:
- Enter the URL of your website or check the "I don't have a website or social media profile" box if you don't have one, then click Next:
- In Developer account section first fill in Developer account name and Contact name fields:
- Then enter your Contact email address:
Please note that in case it's different from the email address associated with your Google Account (the one you're using now to create this Developer account) you'll need to verify it by entering the code which will be sent to the email address
- Select your Preferred language and enter your Contact address:
- Enter your Contact phone number and click Verify phone number:
Next enter the 6-digit verification code which was sent to your phone and click Verify:
After you see that your phone number is verified click Next:
- In Apps section first select the Number of apps you plan to publish on Google Play in the next 12 months:
This won't affect the number of apps you can actually publish
- Select Yes under Earning money on Google Play and check the appropriate boxes:
- Select None of the above under App categories and click Next:
- In Terms section accept Google Play console terms by ticking both boxes and click Create account and pay:
- Next you'll need to pay $25 registration fee, and you may be asked to verify your identity using a valid ID to complete your account registration
After your identity is verified you can publish your first app. This process is described here and in the step-by-step instructions in your AppsGeyser Dashboard (remember: it's just a guide, your app will not be published automatically while clicking this steps, but you will learn how to publish your app by yourself).
Before publishing don't forget to test the app.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.