- To begin, visit the AppsGeyser appmaker. Select a template that suits your purpose, and carefully follow the instructions provided to create your app.
Create an app on AppsGeyser.
Create a game on AppsGeyser.
Convert your website into an app.
- If you need to make modifications to your app, including utilizing the backups feature, we recommend purchasing any Premium subscription. Once your account is upgraded to Premium, you'll gain access to both the Edit and Backups sections of the Dashboard.
Customize your app with App Editing.
Safeguard your app editing with App Backups feature.
- Once your app is complete, it's important to test it before distribution.
Please refer to our articles for instructions:
Download your AppsGeyser App.
Install your AppsGeyser app.
Learn more: Create a unique brand identity with White Label and Custom Branding features.
- When you're ready to distribute and promote your app, the next step is publishing it on Google Play. It's important to note that while other app stores exist, our support is focused on Google Play Store, so if you choose another app store we won't be able to support you in the publishing and monetization process. Before publishing, you'll need to create a Google developer account.
Check our guide: How to create Google Play Developer account.
- Once you have a Google Developer account, you have two options for publishing your app on Google Play. You can either purchase Google Play publishing through AppsGeyser professionals or publish the app yourself using our step-by-step guide in Go Live section of the Dashboard and the relevant article: Publishing your app on Google Play: Step-by-step guide.
- After your app is published on Google Play, you can choose to monetize it using one of the three Ads Network: Appodeal, AdMob, or Appnext.
Learn more: Monetizing your AppsGeyser app: First steps.
- Once you've set up monetization, you can select the level of revenue control. By default, your app will show 50% оf your ads, and 50% of AppsGeyser ads, but there's an option to double your revenue, which means you can exclusively display your own ads.
Learn more: Maximize ad revenue with Double Ad Revenue feature.
- In addition to ad revenue, you can control interstitial ads frequency. By default, app will show interstitial ads every 60 seconds during a session, but there's an option to change the number of seconds between ad displays.
Learn more: Optimize ad revenue and user experience with Ads Timer control.
- You can provide your users with an option to remove ads for a fee of your choice.
To set up Remove ads product on Play Console please refer to our instructions: Setting Up the 'Remove Ads' Product in Your App.
- If you don't want to monetize your app and you don't want your app to display ads, you have an option to disable all ads, allowing for an ad-free experience for your app's users.
Learn more: Enhance user experience with Disable Ads feature.
- If you want to send your app's users important notices and updates, you can set up push notifications via OneSignal.
Learn more: Obtain OneSignal App ID to set up Push Notifications in your app.
- You can track and measure your app’s success by setting up Google Analytics via Firebase.
To configure all necessary settings on Firebase, please follow our guide: Add Google Analytics via Firebase to your app.
- In addition, if your app is based on our Business Website template, you have an option to set up access and splash screens.
Setting up App Access Screen in your Business Website app.
Add a Custom Splash Screen to your Business Website app.
We hope this guide has provided you with valuable insights on how to effectively use AppsGeyser. If you encounter any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team.