This guide will walk you through the process of setting up Appnext for your app.
- Open Appnext website and click "Sign up".
- Fill in the form and click "Create".
- Confirm your email address.
- You will be prompted to set up your app and start monetizing:
- Select Android as your platform and enter your App Package name, then click "Next".
- You'll see your placement ID, click "Copy".
- Paste it to small banner ID field in Ad Network Settings section in Monetize page of AppsGeyser dashboard.
- Go back to Appnext dashboard and close the pop-up with your placement ID.
- Click on "Settings" button on your app, and then go to "Settings & Placements".
- Scroll down to placements, enter the name for the new one in the field, and click "Create placement".
- You'll see the new placement created. Copy its id.
- Paste it to interstitial banner ID field in Ad Network Settings section in Monetize page of AppsGeyser dashboard, and click "Save changes".
That's it! You've implemented Appnext ads in your app.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.