Your Video Calls and Chat app on Google Play has received a rejection:
It's essential to complete the App Access section so the moderator could access your app for proper review. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to fill in the form and avoid further rejections.
- Go to your Google Play Developer console, select an app and сlick App content button in Policy tab:
- Select Actioned tab and click Manage in App access section:
- Select All or some functionality is restricted and click Add instructions:
- Fill in the form with the following information:
Instruction name: Video Calls Authentication
Username and password: See the instructions (in both fields)
Any other information required to access your app:
Follow this link to get demo-account:
(step-by-step guide is there)
Don't forget to select the checkbox for "No other information is required to access my app."
- Click Add and then Save:
- Go to Publishing overview and send changes to review: